How does it work?
When one of your referrals come to camp, we credit your account for a set amount depending on the term they attend, for example:
Billy comes to First Term ($2700) with your son. You will receive a credit to your account for $100. This credit will be applied to your account and can be used for next year’s tuition, store, etc…
If Billy comes for a different term, 1A ($1650) for example, then the credit would be $50.
Likewise, if Billy comes for a longer term, 2nd Term ($4550) for example, then the credit would be $200.
This credit is applied for each camper that you recruit, so if you recruit several campers, this credit is applied for each of them at the rate specified above. (The credit only applies to the camper(s) that you recruit for that year and does not include these camper’s siblings that come in future years.) It does not matter if the camper that you recruited attends Rio or Sierra Vista, the credit still applies and the amount stays the same. Please have anyone that you refer put your name on their application so that you can receive your credit. (Credit will not be applied until the referred camper attends camp)
We want to help!
We want to help you get campers and receive these discounts. This can be done in several different ways:
- We will come to your community and host a party in your home or area. All you have to do is invite the guests (your kid’s sports teams, classmates, etc…) and we will bring the party.
- Invite and bring friends to one of the parties that we will be hosting in your area this Fall and Spring. We would love to meet them and talk to them about camp, and you will still get credit for them when they sign up. (as well as get lots of Vista Bucks!)
- We can also send you brochures, DVD’s and other materials for you to hand out to friends, or even enough stuff to host your own party.
- Send them to our website. There is tons of great information, video and pictures for them to look at, find out more about camp and how to join the Vista Family. They can sign up for us to call them or send them more information about camp.
- Get them here! We have Family Weekend and Open House in the Spring. These are both great ways to introduce new families to camp. Even if they can’t come to those events, we would love to show off camp any time of the year. Just have them call us a few days in advance and we will schedule them for a tour.